Brush Fire causes heavy exposure damage


Quick work of the North Bailey Firefighters prevented serious damage to 6010 N Bailey Ave. What started out as a mulch fire, because of high winds started the bushes on fire and the heat from fire cause the window to break forcing smoke into the building causing a lot of smoke damage to contents inside. Heat and smoke damage to building. Possible discarded cigarette was cause of fire. Its important to remember that a discarded cigarette and dry mulch are a bad combination, please dispose of smoking material properly.